BEE Level 1
Tel: 011 551 1600
maxi phumelela security
From a compliance perspective, Maxi Security observes and endeavours to abide by the Codes of Good Practice, issued in terms of the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act, 53 of 2003.
Otherwise, Maxi Security focuses on BEE with regard to BEE procurement, skills development and social responsibility. This is showcased by the company having, and continuing to:
- Subscribe to the policy of promoting from within. This has lead to meaningful empowerment of employees such as senior managers purchasing their own homes.
- Purchasing a block of flats to provide affordable and safe accommodation for security officers and their families.
- Comply with the statutory provident fund.
- Implemented a staff funeral benefit scheme.
- Obtained SASSETA accreditation and training staff on an ongoing basis.
- Established a support centre offering in-house counselling and advice.
- Run and funded social projects with the aim to uplift the disadvantaged in rural areas. These include community projects in the townships of Soshanguve and Ekangala in Gauteng, and Dutywa in the Amathole District Municipality in Eastern Cape.
- Maxi Security’s focus, insofar as education goes, is Ekangala’s Strauss Secondary School.
- The company is involved with Dutywa’s Nqabara Community Eco River Lodge and the related conservation, energy-saving and upliftment initiatives of the Nqabara Community Eco River Lodge.
245 Louis Botha Avenue, Orange Grove, Johannesburg, 2192
011 551 1600